Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thinking of her

Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner and one of them asked " Who is Kyndal?" He had seen the sign that we have in our living room.. Camden got to tell him all about her.. and that she is in heaven waiting for us. I love talking about her, but it was fun to see Camden so willing and happy to tell them about his sister.

Support group is the first Monday of the month.. and yesterday ( tuesday) I remembered.. A day late.. oops.. I was bugged at myself. I always enjoy going.. so next month I will put it on my calendar forsure.

We are coming upon 10 months. It seems like yesterday.. but a long time ago too. Can't wait for eternity.. Time will be better there.. plus she will be with us FOREVER!

The dr. told us to wait 9 months ( 18 months) til delivery to have another baby. We hope that another baby will bless our family in the next few months. Kyndal.. send him/her .. you can play later!

When I was in Wyoming I found a picture of my grandparents when they were really young. It was a picture I had never seen.. or atleast remembered...I picture heaven like this... Grandma Hazel is taking care of Kyndal.. among others I am sure. Does she peek into our lives and see what we are/arent doing? I wish she would send me some patience and alot of it.. her brothers are driving me about crazy.. School will start soon and they are excited...

In my room I have on my dresser all of Kyndals things. The blessing dress in the frame, pictures, a teddy bear, her handprints and feetprints... Stuff always piles up on that dresser, but last night I dusted it all off. It looks so much better when I can see all of her "stuff".

We sure are happy to have her part of our family and think of her often.

5 comments:

  1. Cori my heart aches for you everyday. I have Sages things in my room on our dresser. It helps us as well. It is weird how time goes by so fast yet so slow. I look forward to Eternity as well! I wonder how often Sage comes to check in on us. I worry he thinks I am crazy! My kids are about to drive me insane this summer! School is such a great blessing in my life!!!! I love you and pray your desires to have another baby will come soon. I will not lie pregnancy comes with a thousand fears...thoughts...and JOY! It is helping my family heal and have restored hope and joy in a new life. It sorta feels like the longest pregnancy in the world cuz my arms have felt empty for 17 months...I can not wait to hold our new baby girl...our rainbow baby! Love you Cory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have this blog for Kyndal. I have alot of the same emotions. I do hope you can be blessed with a baby in the next few months! i am sure Kyndal will share her brother or sister! :) I am glad you guys talk about her often. I would love to see your dresser with all her stuff on it. Thank you so much for letting me hold her in the hospital. I know you only had a limited amount of time to be with her sweet little body and i appreciate you sharing her with me. It made me miss my baby more (as if that could be possible) but I kept thinking about how now Adriana now has a new little friend in Heaven to keep her company until we can be with her again. And I do think that they glimpse in on our lives to check in and see what we are doing. I know to them it won't be long before they see us again, and to us it is just FOREVER! But how sweet it is that we have the knowlege we have that we WILL see them again and be a Family for ever and ever! I think about you all the time. I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she is surrounded by all kinds of people taking care of her that love her and all of your family! She is probably preparing a new spirit to come to your home, and filling them in on all the ways to make your heart happy! Its so neat that Camden loves to talk about her.. she is still so very much a part of your family, even though you cant hold her and watch her grow! I cant believe its been 10 months! Time is such an odd concept when you have someone on the other side of the veil. You are ten months closer to seeing her again! I cant even wrap my mind around just how amazing eternity will be... when we will have the missing pieces to our families back and to never have to say goodbye again...It will be beyond amazing!

    Sorry you missed the support group meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to hear that you guys are finally "trying" for another little one! We are working on it here as well. It would be great to have the preggers experience together!!! Love you guys and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet post.. I often think of the entire Kyndal experience that I was so blessed to share with you. I still remember this day. Just thr day before I was talking to you planning out your meal delivery schedule and then she passed away the next morning. I was shocked and soooo angry. However, seeing you calmed that anger and taught me so much about understanding the Lord plan for us. I also remember just peeking in and seeing your gently looking over your baby in her casket as you fixed her dress and hair band.. Your an amazing women and I'm sure Kyndal in watching over you along with her great grandparent that you mentioned in your blog. I can't wait for the blog that say's "We are pregnant" what a great day that will be for you and all of us.. Lots of love and we sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete