Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Pretty Dress

We were at Costco today, and the Easter dresses are out ALREADY.. We were with Layne who has two girls, so we had to go take a peek. Camden thought they were pretty and said that maybe we needed to get one for Kyndal. Layne was thoughtful and told Camden that she probably already has a pretty dress in heaven. I love how my boys keep thinking of her. I have always loved Easter.. the colors.. the springtime.. the message of the Resurrection.. Because Christ was resurrected, we too will be.. our spirits and bodies will be reunited. Kyndal will have a perfect body and I am sure will be wearing a pretty dress. Easter I am sure will be even more special to us now.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what great wisdom. Layne thought of the best answer for Camden. It is very special your boys think of her often. Hugs and someday she can show you the dress.

    ReplyDelete