Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweet brothers

Just a few thoughts...

Camden and Case got a helium balloon today, and always want to send it up to Kyndal in heaven. They thought about it, then changed their minds.. the thought was nice :)

We were watching the Walk for the cure TV ad the other day, and the lady talks about not having a choice if she was going to lose her mom or not.. Camden said " we lost Kyndal huh mom?". It was cute and thoughtful.

We were running errands the other day and were near the grave. We decided to make a quick stop. The boys love to gather pinecones, and see what other treasures people leave for their babies. I am thankful that they enjoy going and visiting Kyndals grave and that its not scary for them.

The weather was perfect today, and the clouds in the sky were white and puffy.. It made this momma happy.. and made me think of baby Kyndal.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so amazing. Your thoughts are so amazing. thank you for doing one! I love it.
    I was wondering if you have a post about what exactly happened to your Kyndal? I know you had surgery... how far along were you? What happened? I may have just missed that post. I can be slow!

    ReplyDelete