Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She looked like you mommy..

The other day we were talking about Kyndal and I asked Camden what he remembered about Kyndal.. What did she look like I asked... " She looked like you Mommy". It was the sweetest thing to hear. We have looked at pictures of me as an infant and she really did look alot like me. That makes me happy. She had dark hair and Im sure she had dark eyes.
In Primary, they were talking about the Resurection, and Camden leaned over to his teacher and mentioned something about Case, him and his sister Kyndal being resurrected.
( Thanks Debra for listening to the sweet moment and sharing it )
Yesterday marked 4 months since Kyndal's death. Time is funny. It seems like yesterday, but yet the time is going so fast.
We visited her grave, bought some flowers to leave out and a Valentine balloon.
For Family night, we watched the video we have of Kyndal in the hospital, Blades giving her a blessing, and the time the kids were able to see her at the funeral home. They kept rubbing and rubbing her head. It was so sweet. I cherish those videos we have. It is so much different than still pictures, although we love those too.
I will try to find the infant picture of me and post it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing sweet little boys you have Cori. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless. so beautiful. i share your pain, i lost a baby girl born at 20 weeks 5 weeks ago. my heart too is breaking... love to you all
    http://angelthebrighteststar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete