Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Daddy's Love
























Kyndal Ann,
You were hoped for, wished for, and dreamed about. Concieved by two loving parents and the grace of God. You began to grow in your mother's tummy. From the beginning I always prayed for your health and that you would grow strong in your mothers womb. When your Mother and I found out you were a girl she began to cry. Those tears were a sweet moment to witness; it was the bonding love of a mother and her yet unborn daughter. Our love for you began long before that, but the excitement of knowing you were a girl was wonderful. Now we could plan for your arrival. Your mother had things for me to do to prepare your room, touchups and hang the "girly things" to name a few. You know pink stuff. As my list became smaller your arrival came closer, and the whole family's excitement grew. Even the boys kept talking about you, excited to play baseball with you. No doubt they would have turned you into a tomboy atleast they would have tried. Your Grandmother Dill arrived ready to assist where she could ( you have wonderful grandparents. We are blessed to have them all in our family.) The amnio was done but you weren't quite ready yet. " One more week" we were told. I was heart broken for a brief time. Your Mother cried. Mother and I wanted so much to hold you in our arms. What would it have been like to have looked into your eyes, to hear you cry, and to have felt the grasp of your little hands holding my fingers. I know there is a time and season for everything and I will get to do those things. As will we all. Your Grandmother Dill arrived at the hospital and cried and mourned with us. Your Grandmother and I comforted your mother while you were delivered. Kyndal, it's amazing how much closer our whole family has become since. What a quiet, somber, and sacred moment it was to see and hold you in my arms. I was so happy to see you had beautiful brown hair. It made your mom really happy as well. No cries did you make, nor sounds of any kind, but the Spirit was speaking to us and teaching us in our hearts. ( You are a chosen Spirit of God. You kept your first estate so well that there was no need for you to go through any test that this life would give you. The doctors treated your mother wonderfully and with the upmost respect. That in it self made all of us feel at east. We were able to dress you, hold you, bless you, caress, you, rock you and bond with you. The time we were able to spend with you was priceless. Even though your spirit had departed your body I still felt a spiritual connection with you. That I feel was a gift from our Heavenly Father. As your mother healed in the hospital we had family and friends come and go and everyone said how beautiful you are. We spent two days with you and it came time to release you. That was really hard for me even though I knew it wouldnt be the last time I would see you again. Your Mother came home and family came in for your service. We found the perfect little dress for you. You looked beautiful and angelic in it. I was thinking the other day that when the graves are opened your mother and I will get to hold you again and this time look into your eyes, hear your voice and hold your hand. What a glorious blessing and gift the ressurection will be. Death where is thy sting? Your service was perfect and your little grave is nicely tucked away so no one will likely disturb your slumber. I love to visit you there. This time has been hard but I know I will see you again. I just pray i can live worthy to be your Father in the eternities. Kyndal I miss you, love you and can't wait to hold you again. Kyndal our "quiet" one. The most quiet moments in our lives are when the Spirit teaches us the most, because the Spirit needs a quiet listener to teach. I pray I can listen to those quiet, tender promptings which will help guide me and our family to eternal life together. Kyndal, good night for now my beautiful daughter. Our goodbyes are only temporary. We mourn your passing and celebrate the gift of your eternal life with our Father in Heaven. Your mother and I and boys can't wait to be together with you again.. Together Forever as a family.
Kyndal, Daddy Loves You

6 comments:

  1. Tears..oh im balling...this is so sweet and so true - she is beautiful and has an amazing strong spirit that I was able to feel as well. The ressurection cant come soon enough!
    I love your sweet family..every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely perfect and what a blessing your faith is. A true true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im right there with dera..... totally balling!! thank you for sharing, you are an awesome father and husband and i have no doubt that you will be with your precious baby girl again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't read without needing tissues...Thank you for finding a perfect way to express your tender feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Blades! You are such an amazing father! There is something so special about a daddy and his little girl. I cannot wait for you to be reunited with sweet, beautiful Kyndal Ann. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our sweet Preslie over a year and a half ago. I hope that with time you have been able to find peace.

    Rylie Martin

    ReplyDelete